2. ACCOUNTS; USERNAMES; PASSWORDS. When You are required to open an account to use or access the Site or Service, You must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a username and password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to exercise reasonable care to keep Your password confidential. You agree to notify Company immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account, username, or password. Company shall not be liable for any loss that You incur as a result of someone else using Your password, either with or without Your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else’s use of Your account or password.
You agree to promptly update Your account and other information, including Your email address.
You may not transfer or sell Your account and/or User ID to another party. If you are registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
3. LEGAL COMPLIANCE; TAXES. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding Your use of the Site and Service and, if applicable, Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of any items through the Site or Service. In addition, You shall be responsible for paying any and all applicable taxes associated with Your use of the Site or Service, including any purchase or sale of items You make on the Site or Service (excluding any taxes on Company’s net income).
4. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use any materials You post to the Site. By posting, uploading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information, images, user feedback, user reviews, user comments, or any other content (“User Content”) to the Site, You are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, sublicensable and transferable right and license to use such User Content in connection with the operation of the Site or Service, and in connection with any other business of Company or its affiliates, including without limitation, a license to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat such User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose Your name in connection with any User Content You provide. By posting User Content on the Site, You warrant and represent that You own the rights to such User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, and transmit it, and to license its use to Company as set forth in this paragraph.
5. IDEA SUBMISSIONS. Company considers any unsolicited suggestions, ideas, proposals or other material submitted to it by You via the Site or otherwise (other than the User Content and the tangible items sold on the Site by users) (collectively, the “Material”) to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Company shall not be liable for the disclosure or use of such Material. If, at Company’s request, You send Material to improve the Site (for example, through the Forums or to customer support), Company will also consider that Material to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Company will not be liable for use or disclosure of the Material. Any communication by You to Company, Site or Service is subject to this Agreement. You hereby grant and agree to grant Company, under all of Your rights in the Material, a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, sublicensable and transferable right and license to incorporate, use, publish and exploit such Material for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, including but not limited to incorporating it in the Application Programming Interface (API), documentation, or any product or service, without compensation or accounting to You and without further recourse by You.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, You agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site and Service is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and other use of intellectual property. You hereby provide to Company a warranty of non-infringement under said laws. You agree not to upload, download, copy, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any User Content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright and other use of intellectual property, and You shall be solely responsible for, and shall indemnify, defend, and hold Company harmless against liability for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any User Content You provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using Your username. The burden of proving that any User Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with You.
9. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. If You have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that Your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated, You may request that Company delete, edit, or disable the User Content in question, which Company may do at its sole discretion. To make such a request, You must provide Company with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an e-mail address at which You may be contacted; (e) a statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, it must be delivered to:
I Power Ideas
Email: help @ globalfinds . com
If You have any general questions or concerns about a copyright infringement issue, including notification procedures, please email us at email@example.com.
11. NO WARRANTIES; NO GUARANTEES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AND SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCT SOLD ON THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE AND ANY PRODUCT SOLD ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCT SOLD ON THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. Without limitation, Company expressly and specifically provides no warranties or guarantees regarding the currency, authenticity, legitimacy, or accuracy of product descriptions or images placed on the Site by Sellers.
12. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR SERVICE PROVIDED OR SOLD TO YOU BY COMPANY. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action. Without limitation, Company expressly and fully disclaims liability for any losses resulting from misrepresentative or out-of-date product information, product descriptions or product images on the Site; You rely on such product information, descriptions and images at Your own risk. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, products and services available or sold through the Site or Service.
13. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on Your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation: (a) accessing content or data not intended for You, or logging onto a server or account that You are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to prove, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”; (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site or Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject You to civil and/or criminal liability.
15. TERMINATION OF USAGE. Company reserves the right to terminate Your access or suspend Your right to access to all or part of the Site or Service, without notice, at Company’s sole discretion, for any reason, including but not limited to conduct that Company believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, the Company, or a Company-affiliated person or entity.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of the Site and Service are: Copyright © 2014-2018 Global Finds, LLC. All rights reserved. None of the materials provided through the Site or Service may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form without the express written permission of Company.
18. TRADEMARKS. “I POWER IDEAS”, “I POWER IDEA”, IPOWERIDEAS.COM, IPOWERIDEA.COM, GLOBAL FINDS LLC, and other marks indicated on the Site are trademarks or service marks of Company in the United States and other countries. Graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Company. Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered or operated by Company in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Company, the Site, or the Service. All other trademarks not owned by Company that appear on the Site or Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Company. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting You a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
20. CALIFORNIA USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California. Company makes no representation that any of the products, information or services to which You have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site shall not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California.